[Mailman-Users] Background

Ralf Hildebrandt R.Hildebrandt at tu-bs.de
Sun Mar 12 15:23:17 CET 2000

On Sun, Mar 12, 2000 at 03:14:29PM +0100, Paul van Tilburg wrote:

> I have a question about that editting. I want to integrate that pages into
> in our site, but we use php3 for everything, showing a sidebar and stuff.
> So how can I use php3 code in stead without telling apache that php3 stuff
> can occur in a .html?

You can configure your Apache in such a way that PHP3 is interpreted for all
documents with certain URLS:

Keyword is "Handlers" from mod_include:

Normally you say:

AddType text/html .shtml
AddHandler server-parsed .shtml

But you can also use SetHandler in a <Location>, for your purpose <Location>
must match all Mailman WebURL's :

<Location /status>
    SetHandler server-status
</Location>
--
Ralf Hildebrandt <R.Hildebrandt at tu-bs.de> www.stahl.bau.tu-bs.de/~hildeb
If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed...