[Mailman-Users] Got milk?

Tim Sailer sailer at sailer.itd.bnl.gov
Mon Mar 13 15:49:38 CET 2000

Hi all!
  I've been using Mailman for quite some time, and I love it. I just
was asked to put up a large server to handle lots of lists that will
be migrated off the commercial listproc server. I'm running it on a
Debian Linux system, with Roxen as the web server. I have this exact
same config running Mailman in a few other places. However, this time,
when I go to the admin interface, I get at the top of the screen, in red:

Error decoding authorization cookie.

I can enter the password, but every time I try to submit the form, or change
screens, it blows me back to the login screen with the same error message.
No messages in any of the log files for Mailman or the web server.

Help?

Tim

--
 (work) sailer at bnl.gov / (home) tps at buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
     "Have you ever seen an atom, Little bits of everything floating by,