[Mailman-Users] Got milk?

Allen Bolderoff allen at harper.gist.net.au
Tue Mar 14 02:56:36 CET 2000

Tim,

I have had this problem too, and found it to be that Roxen sets a RoxenUserid
cookie, that mailman confuses with it's cookie (a problem I have mentioned and
explained many a time on this list)

Do this:
remove all cookies from your browser in respect to the server you are
accessing.

try again,

if this don't work, try telling roxen to not set a unique cookie, then remove
all cookies ant try again.

If that don't work, I saw this once before when the "Base URL of the list in
the list admin interface" got changed, therefore the cookie was pointing to
the wrong place.

try changing the cookies' path to point to the path of the page with the error
message.

email me if this is not coherent enough.

Allen