[Mailman-Users] trailing space

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Wed Mar 15 23:38:43 CET 2000

	I've got a list, and I want the subjects to look like this:

Subject: [listname] hello, world.

	But unfortunately lynx strips trailing whitespace from input
boxes.  So instead, my subject lines look like this:

	Since mailman doesn't seem to use plain-text configuration
files, I can't just go in and manually add the space.

	How the hell do I add a space in?  I don't have X on my box,
so that's out of the question.

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.