[Mailman-Users] Problem with posting messages (wrapper returns 2)

Al Youngwert alberty at allnix.com
Mon Mar 20 03:06:44 CET 2000

I figured out my problem: the GID that mailman was configured for did not
match the GID that exim was running the wrapper script from.

Obviously I'm a bozo but I imagine there are enough other bozos out there
that this should probably be in the FAQ. The error was not easy to trace
down because other than what I described below, the only other place it is
reported is in syslog mail.error.

Thanks for the help.