[Mailman-Users] Help!

Gary Dewrell dewrell at vvm.com
Mon Mar 20 19:32:33 CET 2000

I keep seeing the following error in the error log:

Mar 20 12:24:02 2000 post: Traceback (innermost last):
post:   File "/home/mailman/public_html/Mailman/Archiver/Archiver.py", line
237, in ArchiveMail
post:     h.processUnixMailbox(f, HyperArch.Article)
post:   File "/home/mailman/public_html/Mailman/Archiver/pipermail.py", line
385, in processUnixMailbox
post:     a=articleClass(m, self.sequence) # Create an article object
post:   File "/home/mailman/public_html/Mailman/Archiver/HyperArch.py", line
242, in __init__
post:     date=time.mktime(date)-tzoffset
post: OverflowError: mktime argument out of range

Any help would be appreciated. This seems to only happen when we get listmail
from certain addresses.

Gary Dewrell
We love feedback
Please let us know how