[Mailman-Users] [ANNOUNCE] Mailman 2.0 beta 1

bwarsaw at cnri.reston.va.us bwarsaw at cnri.reston.va.us
Wed Mar 22 17:17:34 CET 2000

    PF> What about Juans i18n-patches?  Have they been integrated?
    PF> I've not found anything about them in your annoucement.

I've been working on integrating them, but I feared that they were too
large of a change, and I had enough important patches backed up
(including a security patch) that it warranted release now without the
I18N changes.

My plan is to get 2.0 final out the door soon, and then get the I18N
stuff put in.  That'll probably be in a 3.0 release, but we'll see.

    PF> Unfortunately I promised to keep an eye on the german
    PF> translation of mailman and I am way behind my schedule because
    PF> lack of time. :-(

Sounds familar ;}

No worries.  The I18N stuff /will/ get integrated.

-Barry