[Mailman-Users] automatic remove??

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at callware.com
Wed Mar 29 22:39:38 CEST 2000

Hi All--

Pete Holsberg wrote:
> Sometimes I get email from a mass mailer and it says that I
> can remove myself from the list by sending an email to
> remove at whatever.com.
> Is there a way for a list subscriber to do that with
> Mailman?

I don't know whether there is or not, but it's widely known that
spammers take the remove requests and put the senders on their *MUST
SPAM* list.  I don't think you want to do that.

<all-eggs-and-no-spam-makes-monty-a-dull-boy>-ly y'rs,
Ivan Van Laningham
Callware Technologies, Inc.
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours