[Mailman-Users] How to only grant mail list administor to send mail?

Tonny Liu liu.dongsheng at etang.net
Tue Mar 14 08:09:27 CET 2000

Hello all:
   I'm using mailman for an enterprise, I created some lists for  them just used to send magazine to users. their request is, to a list, just the list administor can send mail magazine and others can't. I set the "Must be apporved by an administrator" to "yes", but list administrator have to receive many pending request mail, and everytime, he send a mail,he himself had to go to his mailbox to handle his own send request. How can I do to send such mail  sent directly and don't have to go through  "pending requests" handling.

Thanks.