[Mailman-Users] Mailman configuration errors

Mark Jaffe wizards at wizdev.net
Tue May 9 23:03:48 CEST 2000

Hi, all. I am new to the list, just installed on a RedHat 6.1 system.
I am not able to get the list Web pages working properly. The
hostname is dog1.esprinkles.com, and I am serving a number of
VirtualHosts with Apache. The Mailman conf files say the hostname is
dog1.esprinkles.com, but in reality, when you try to access that host
on the Web it comes up as not found. I tried editing the Defaults.py
and mm_cfg.py in the Mailman directory so they had a reachable
hostname, www.esprinkles.com, but that had no effect.

Mark
Mark Jaffe            | (408) 972-9638 (home)
Chief Wizard          | (408) 529-1926 (cell/page/voicemail)
Computer Wizards      | (408) 346-4484 (work)
wizards at wizdev.net    | http://www.wizdev.net/