[Mailman-Users] !! Some more errors !!: Fw: Postmaster notify: unknown mailer error 126

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Sun May 14 15:41:29 CEST 2000

Quoting Petyo Byankov (petyo at webmessenger.bg):
> Hi all,
> My problem is more strange than Steve's.
> Mailman works several mounts till a day when stops and sendmail reports:

Let me guess - you upgraded to sendmail 8.8 or 8.9, didn't you?  And you
didn't read the installation documents that came with mailman where this
very error is mentioned, did you?

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin at xcski.com>, not speaking for anybody
"Please accept my resignation. I do not want to belong to a club that