[Mailman-Users] mailman-2.0beta2 and sendmail

Herman Knief hknief at auctionwatch.com
Wed May 17 17:06:17 CEST 2000

How does it bomb?  What error message did you receive?  Did you compile
the package with the correct "--with-mail-group" parameter?

 - Herman

On Wed, 17 May 2000, Philip Goisman wrote:

->I've installed mailman-2.0beta2 which appears to work.  However
->when I try to use the output from newlist to may aliases, an email
->to the newly created list bombs.
->
->I did run newaliases.  The output from newlist is as follows:
->
->test:                    "|/usr1/mailman/mail/wrapper post test"
->test-admin:              "|/usr1/mailman/mail/wrapper mailowner test"
->test-request:            "|/usr1/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd test"
->test-owner:              test-admin
->
->Has anyone else encountered this problem?  Or, is this a bug in
->mailman-2.0beta2?
->
->Philip
->