[Mailman-Users] Mailman and Exim

Graham Lillico glillico at excite.com
Thu May 18 17:55:11 CEST 2000

H, I ahve installed the latest copy of mailman and I have got everything
else working apart from this little problem.  When I send a confirming email
to test-request at linux1.grez.org I get the following email returned.

recipients. The following address(es) failed:

  test-request at linux1.grez.org:
    Child process of list_request_transport transport returned 2 from
command:
    /home/users/m/mailman/mail/wrapper

I have read the exim and mailman howto and trawled through the documents but
to noavail.  Does anyone have any idea what the problem is here?

Regards

Grez