[Mailman-Users] Sudden Delivery errors

David Smead smead at amplepower.com
Fri May 19 02:23:37 CEST 2000

Saille,

In the first case, it looks like Python can't find the module rfc822.  Did
it go away, or get permissions changed?

The second case isn't quite so clear but it looks like it tried to unlink
a file that didn't exist - and wasn't very graceful about it.

I'd bet some permissions have been changed somewhere.

Sincerely,

David Smead
http://www.amplepower.com.
http://www.ampletech.com.