[Mailman-Users] Re: listname.mbox file missing From lines, archiving doesn't work

KORN Andras korn at chardonnay.math.bme.hu
Tue May 30 19:09:38 CEST 2000

Hi,

It seems we've been able to solve the problem: apparently it does have to do
with qmail. Simply include preline in the mail alias of the list.

I hacked up a small script to set up the mail aliases for new lists:

---------------
#!/bin/sh
cd /var/qmail/alias
echo "|/usr/bin/preline /var/lib/mailman/mail/wrapper post $1" >.qmail-$1
echo "|/usr/bin/preline /var/lib/mailman/mail/wrapper mailowner $1" >.qmail-$1-admin
echo "|/usr/bin/preline /var/lib/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd $1" >.qmail-$1-request
ln .qmail-$1-admin .qmail-$1-owner
ln .qmail-$1-admin .qmail-owner-$1

Thanks to Gergely Madarasz for the idea.

Andrew

--
            Andrew Korn (Korn Andras) <korn at chardonnay.math.bme.hu>
             Finger korn at chardonnay.math.bme.hu for pgp key. QOTD: