[Mailman-Users] Large-number of users in Mailman/switching from Listproc

Anne Cross across01 at emerald.tufts.edu
Tue May 30 23:31:02 CEST 2000

Currently, Tufts University is looking at switching from Listproc to
something a little more stable and a lot easier to administrate.  All the
things I've seen in testing Mailman would tend to indicate that I've found
an acceptable replacement for Listproc.

However, I'd appreciate any firsthand accounts from administrators of more
than 300 lists, or more than 5000 users, or anyone who's switched from
Listproc to Mailman.

	Regards,
	Anne

Anne Cross
System Administrator, Tufts University
"In books and ages and life, the ending can never truly be written." -Riven