[Mailman-Users] IE auth problems

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun at hbcse.tifr.res.in
Wed May 31 06:03:37 CEST 2000

On Tue, 30 May 2000, Pablo Alsina wrote:

->
->Hi!
->	I'm managing several lists now and are very happy with Mailman,
->but I'm having problems with listadmins who use IE5. They are all bounced
->back to the password promt screen after every submit, and the changes they
->made on their list config does get lost.
->
->	I (myself) use Netscape and does not have those problems. Using NS
->or IE on the same machine produces the same results: IE fails, NS works.

I am facing the problem from both IE as well as NS. I have reported the same
problem about ten days back.  So far no suggestions/solutions!

Nagarjuna:-(