[Mailman-Users] Re: [Mailman-Developers] approved messages in 2.0beta3 not archived

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.net
Wed May 31 20:10:26 CEST 2000

On Wed, May 31, 2000 at 12:33:23PM -0400, Mentor Cana wrote:

> Some testing with 2.0beta3 revealed that the approved message are not being
> archived properly. Actually, the messages get into the list.mbox file but
> they are missing the "From "  line and therefore do not show on the
> archive page.

Yes. This has been true for a while. I've posted a fix a couple of times.
It's even listed in the Mailman SourceForge Patches page, together with
another patch of mine. I hope Barry gets time to add it soonish ;-P (as well
as raise the Postfix command time on python.org, i got another bounce this
morning. Nudge nudge, Barry. ;)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net>