[Mailman-Users] De-html

Bob Puff@NLE bob at nleaudio.com
Wed Nov 1 06:22:46 CET 2000

The recent thread of using de-mime is interesting, and I will be checking this out.

What I am looking for though is a way to simply remove the HTML from the plain (text) digests... leaving the html in the normal posts and mime digests.  Is there a way to do this?  Perhaps with a 3rd-party program?

If not, is it possible to strip ALL HTML from incoming posts to the list, including when a person's mailer sends both plain text _and_ HTML in the same message?

Bob