[Mailman-Users] Can use other mothed to handle a subscription request?How to do?

Xiao Bing xiao.bing at oztime.com
Wed Nov 8 08:48:04 CET 2000

REpat = re.compile( r"\s*RE\s*:\s*", re.IGNORECASE);
who can expain the meaning of this sentence?
What meaning of "\s*" stand for?
I found some maillist user simply reply the requestion email which subject's prefix is ">:"¡£I hope
maillist procedure can regard both ">:" and "Re:" are valid requestion subject.Who can tell to how to do?I know little about Python.
                                             Jack