[Mailman-Users] Solar Products from China

daniel li topwaysolar at sina.com
Thu Nov 9 02:37:17 CET 2000

Dear Sirs or Madam,

We are glad to have learnt your name from the internet.

We are a well established manufacturer and exporter of full range of solar products in China .Our major products are Solar Lanterns, Solar Garden lights, Solar Radios, Solar Cooling Caps, Solar Home Lighting Kits, Inverters,12VDC Energy Saving Lights , Solar Panels and so on. All the solar products are widely used in our daily lives, e.g. lighting, camping, and traveling. Products' details can be obtained from our on-line catalogue at : www.solar3000.com  or www.suntopway.com  .

If you are interested in our solar products, please let us know by fax or E-mail at your earliest time. You may be sure that any enquiry from you will receive our careful attention.

Looking forward to hearing from you promptly and the opportunity of establishing business relations with you in near future.

Thanks and Best Regards!

Sincerely yours,
Daniel Li
Marketing Director
E-mail: topwaysolar at sina.com

Shenzhen Top Way Solar Co., Ltd.
Room L,10th Floor,Western Coast  Building, Nanyou Dadao, Nanshan
Shenzhen P. R. China   Post Code : 518054
Tel :+ 86-755-6490200,6070402,6070440;
Fax :+86-755-6070222,6490201;
Website : www.solar3000.com or www.suntopway.com