[Mailman-Users] duplicate password reminder (bis)

Jean-Francois Malouin Jean-Francois.Malouin at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Nov 9 16:45:44 CET 2000

Hello,

Am I the only one with the problem that the users list password
reminders on the 1st of the month are duplicated: each subscriber
receives 2 copies of the email.

I'm using Mailman-2.0rc1 with sendmail-8.9.3.
[I was also having the same problem with the Mailman 1.1.]

TIA,
jf
--
Jean-François Malouin, System/Network Manager, Mail: <malin at bic.mni.mcgill.ca>
McConnell Brain Imaging Center                 Voice:           (514) 398-8924