[Mailman-Users] Re: Mime in subject ... more=?us-ascii?Q?___=C4=C5=D6=E4=E5=F6?=

I.Ioannou roryt at hol.gr
Fri Nov 10 03:46:27 CET 2000

On 09-Nov-00 Jeremy Hylton wrote:
> in the wrong place; a change that effects that way the HTML output is
> generated should be in HyperArchy.py.  (This isn't obvious.)

Yes, after a while I also confirmed that my hack was not working
all the times, but as I say, I don't know Python, and this was my
first attempt to debug a Python program

> If there is a specific problem, can someone point me at a mail
> archive
> that appears to be broken?  If you are looking at a particular

check
http://lists.hellug.gr/pipermail/i18ngr/2000/date.html

You will notice that the problem is only in the date/thread/subject etc
index page, not in the message. The message has the
<META http-equiv"Content-Type" ...> tag, so it is readable.

I.Ioannou <roryt at hol.gr>