[Mailman-Users] Problems with Pending email confirms

Markus Buchanan mbuddy at bigpond.net.au
Fri Nov 10 04:50:32 CET 2000

Hi all,

For the information of those who come after....

The problem was indeed that majordomo uses a program also called wrapper, as
outlined in the README.SENDMAIL instructions.

However, the fix for Cobalt Servers (RaQ3i anyway) is to hack the newlist
program and change the wrapper to mailman_wrapper and then create a symlink:

 % cd /usr/adm/sm.bin

 % ln -s /home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailman_wrapper

Now it all works fine.

I hope this is of some help to others...

markus