[Mailman-Users] It seemed that Mailman CGI part and SMTP part must be on same machine?

Xiao Bing xiao.bing at oztime.com
Fri Nov 10 05:50:21 CET 2000

I installed mailman on one machine.Then I want to change smtp server to another machine.I have simply modified mm_cfg.py.
# SMTP host and port, when DELIVERY_MODULE is 'SMTPDirect'
SMTPHOST = 'X.X.X.X'                              #OK,It 's my smtp server's ip
SMTPPORT = 25                                      # port
after a subscription.I received a confirm_request email.
I replied it.Then I received another auto-response email.

The following is a detailed description of the problems.

***** confirm 539985

What 's the matter? Who can tell me what I should do?
                                                     Jack