[Mailman-Users] Re: HTML mail

John W Baxter jwblist at olympus.net
Fri Nov 10 08:31:05 CET 2000

Chuq wrote:
>> Tom, God could come down with stone tablets proving it, and you wouldn't
>> believe it.

I rather thought that was Moses:  "I bring 15---CRASH---oops 10
commandments...".

  --John (the long-time Duluth-based Superintendent for the Duluth,
Missabi, and Iron Range Railroad, in the early 70s was called "Moses" all
over Duluth, because every couple of weeks he went up to "Mt Missabi"
[company HQ] and brought back commandments)  [And if anyone insists, I'll
go look up the proper spelling of Missabi.]

--
John Baxter   jwblist at olympus.net      Port Ludlow, WA, USA