[demime-l] Re: [Mailman-Users] Re: Demime is what's killing my archives!!!

Bennett Todd bet at rahul.net
Sun Nov 12 20:07:49 CET 2000

2000-11-12-10:04:24 Nick Simicich:
> Tom's suggestion [ wrap demime in something to save the From
> line ] is a good quick hack, but has a problem. It will hide
> demime's return code.

How about if it were coded like

listname: "|(read f;echo $f;exec /path/to/demime-)|/path/to/mailman/wrapper ..."

Seems to me that wrapping ought to pass the From line along, then
leave the rest of the job to demime, with no extra processes left
around cluttering up the symbol table, or concealing exit codes.

-Bennett