[Mailman-Users] Header

Edgar Leon edgar at mathcs.emory.edu
Tue Nov 14 19:23:13 CET 2000

I have a simple question about the header sent by Mailman:

I would like to delete the header below or to move it to the end of the
message:

I have an account on Hostway.com.  They limit a mail alias to only 4 entries.
They have a graphical interface with only 4 fields and tech support says that
there is no way around it.  They recommend Mailman if you want to create an alias
with more than 4 entries.  I am using use Mailman as an alias rather than
a list.  I don't want the users to subscribe or unsubscribe to this
list.

I checked the FAQ at list.org and could not find the solution.

Thanks.

Edgar