[Mailman-Users] Default replies?

Micah Anderson micah at riseup.net
Wed Nov 15 19:51:41 CET 2000

All my new lists are being created with the option "Where are replies to
list messages directed? POSTER is strongly recommended for most
mailinglists" set to "This list" instead of poster. I went into the
Defaults.py file and found the following:

# Replies to posts inherently directed to list or original sender?
DEFAULT_REPLY_GOES_TO_LIST = 0

Which I would think is it - so I set it to 1 and then created a new list,
but it was still set to "This list" am I setting this wrong? Is this the
wrong setting?

Thanks!

Micah