[Mailman-Users] Bug in 2.0rc2 adding newlist

Greg Connor gconnor at nekodojo.org
Sun Nov 19 07:59:03 CET 2000

Phil Barnett wrote:
> Running 2.0rc2.
> I was trying to add a list with bin/newlist and got this:
>   File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Utils.py", line 568, in mkdir
>     os.mkdir(dir, mode)
> OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
> '/home/mailman/archives/private/bin/newlist.mbox'

I got this too.  Looks like a buglet in 2.0rc2.  However, I noticed that
  bin/newlist foo
fails, but just running
and then typing the new listname when prompted, works.  When you put the
name on the command line, it looks like it picks up "bin/newlist" as the
name instead.

Greg Connor <gconnor at nekodojo.org>