[Mailman-Users] Mailman -virtual- sendmail & openbsd

ppruett ppruett at webengr.com
Tue Nov 21 15:51:18 CET 2000

BTW,
that was the solution, don't use CNAME for the virtualhosting

I thought that the Sendmail Option in sendmail.cf
O DontExpandCname True
would take care of this, for some reason it did not
and the O'reilly book recommended against it.

So I redid the domain zone files and my problems went away.
I just have to remember that if I ever change the
IP address I have to do it for all the domain names
since I can't use CNAME

- thanks
paul