[Mailman-Users] Cron problem...

Johnny Fuerst johnny at cathat.net
Thu Nov 23 09:15:17 CET 2000

Hello All!

I have installed and am running mailman version 2.0 on my 4.0 FreeBSD
box. The address for the list server is http://mailman.cathat.net

**Just want to say congrats to all who made this version possible, "Here,
Here!" -It's a really nice improvement from 1.1!

On to the problem with it, or something else:
I have forwarded along with this e-mail the error that I have been
having. I can't, for the life of me, find where this is being requested to
be processed by python. Someone, please help!

Thank you for any assistance!

With much Sincerity,
Johnny

----- Forwarded message from Cron Daemon <root at cathat.net> -----