[Mailman-Users] Help me

kent at tensa.com kent at tensa.com
Thu Nov 23 11:06:30 CET 2000

Just a guess, but it looks like the permissions on the locks
directory is wrong.  Run Mailman's

	check_perms -f

command as many times as it takes to get it to report no errors.
You likely will need to run it as root.  You might also want to
rm any stale lockfiles in the locks directory.

Warm regards from San Francisco, CA USA.  ;-)

- Kent