[Mailman-Users] Cron problem...

Johnny Fuerst johnny at cathat.net
Thu Nov 23 16:01:04 CET 2000

On Thu, Nov 23, 2000 at 02:15:38AM -0800, kent at tensa.com wrote:
> You need to update the crontab entries.  You still have the 1.1
> crontab installed.  Replace it with the new crontab.in in Mailman's
> cron directory.

Hey Kent-

How do I get rid of the old crontab entries, as I already have run
'crontab /home/mailman/cron/crontab.in' from the 2.0 installation, as I
have deleted the files related to 1.1?

Thanks Much!

Sincerely,
Johnny

> On Thu, Nov 23, 2000 at 02:15:17AM -0600, Johnny Fuerst wrote:
> +----------
> | Hello All!
> |
> | I have installed and am running mailman version 2.0 on my 4.0 FreeBSD
> | box. The address for the list server is http://mailman.cathat.net
> \/\/\/
> | On to the problem with it, or something else:
> | I have forwarded along with this e-mail the error that I have been
> | having. I can't, for the life of me, find where this is being requested to
> | be processed by python. Someone, please help!
> |
> | Thank you for any assistance!
> |
> | With much Sincerity,
> | Johnny
> |
> | ----- Forwarded message from Cron Daemon <root at cathat.net> -----

> | From: root at cathat.net (Cron Daemon)
> | To: root at cathat.net
> | Subject: Cron <root at retah> /usr/local/bin/python /home/mailman/cron/run_queue
> | Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 01:42:00 -0600 (CST)
> |
> | /usr/local/bin/python: can't open file '/home/mailman/cron/run_queue'
> |
> | ----- End forwarded message -----

On Behalf Of:
Johnny Fuerst, Governor ................ governor at cathat.net
Opinions stated in this message are mine and mine alone, and
do not necessarily represent those of my ISP/employer!
.period.
          'I Desire Compassion, and not a Sacrifice.'
                       'La Vida E Bella'

Random Quote:
A word spoken fitly is like apples of gold in a setting of silver.
johnny at cathat.net