[Mailman-Users] httpd.conf configuration help

Chee-Siong Cheong cscheong at inovatif.net
Sun Nov 26 20:44:50 CET 2000

Downloaded mailman-2.0 and installed succesfully in my system. I tried my
very best to configure my httpd.conf to make accessible from internet. But,
I couldnt get it run, the page is not even shown up. Can anyone shown me
what line should I add in my httpd.conf to make mailman accessible. Attached
below is the line that I added to my httpd.conf file. Thanks in advance.

ScriptAlias /mailman/ "/home/mailman/cgi-bin/"

<Directory "/home/mailman/cgi-bin">
    AllowOverride None
    Options ExecCGI
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

Alias /pipermail/ /home/mailman/archives/public/
<Location /pipermail>
  AllowOverride None
  order deny,allow
  allow from all