[Mailman-Users] [ANNOUNCE] Mailman 2.0

Frank Liu fliu at quicknet.net
Sun Nov 26 23:45:54 CET 2000

I should have mentioned that the rpm is for redhat 6.
redhat 7 is a bit different: things like directory structure,
userid for apache process, etc. all changed. But with
the source rpm for redhat6, it shouldn't be too difficult
to build a redhat7 version.

It works fine on my redhat 6 box, though "check_perms" wants
to be more "insure" :) You can, of course, run "check_perms -f"
to change the perms if you want it.

frank