[Mailman-Users] Advertise not working after 1.2b3 -> 2.0 update?

Scott Russell scottrus at raleigh.ibm.com
Tue Nov 28 06:55:45 CET 2000

All -

The update from Mailman 1.2b3 (from CVS a long long time ago...) to 2.0 went smoother than I
would have expected. (This is *good*, thanks to all the developers for doing a great job!)

The only problem I can see is that my lists are not showing up at /mailman/listinfo despite the
Advertise = 1 setting in the config of the list. I resubmit the config or try to reapply the
setting with bin/config_list but it doesn't take.

Any thoughts on this? I am doing virtual hosting under apache and think this may affect it...

Thanks for the help.

--
Regards,
 Scott Russell (scottrus at raleigh.ibm.com)