[Mailman-Users] URL missing /mailman/ part

Serge Plüss spluess at creative.net
Tue Nov 28 15:10:22 CET 2000

Hi there

I have just completed installing mailman including all the adjustments to
apache and sendmail. I created a new list and in the email I got sent back
the URL's where missing the /mailman/ part. Instead the URL would say:

http://hostname/admin.cgi/test

which would fail with 404.

Here is what I added to httpd.conf

Alias /pipermail/ "/home/mailman/archives/public/"
and
ScriptAlias /mailman/ "/home/mailman/cgi-bin/"

Doesn't that second entry mean that the URL should look something like

http://hostname/mailman/admin.cgi/test

If I type that in I get to the correct page, but on subsequent clicks it
will generate the invalid path again.
So far I couldn't find where the paths for the html codes and for
generating the list email (which includes the path) get defined.

Thanks for your help

Serge