[Mailman-Users] How may I delete selected messages from archive?

David Osborne David.Osborne at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Nov 29 11:25:41 CET 2000

For Dan's "edit the mbox file", you could look at Phil Male's
expire_mail Perl script, which allows message expiry from a
traditional-format Unix mailbox by criteria of age, sender, status,
subject...

http://www.cpan.org/scripts/mailstuff/expire_mail.pl

On Mon, Nov 27 2000 at 12:42:41 -0800, Dan Mick wrote

David Osborne                         david.osborne at nottingham.ac.uk
Academic Computing Services     phone/voicemail: +44 (0)115 951 3397
The University of Nottingham                fax: +44 (0)115 951 3358
Nottingham NG7 2RD, UK          http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~cczdao/