[Mailman-Users] help... RH 7.0 broke mailman
morris at unc.edu
Tue Oct 3 17:42:02 CEST 2000
On Tue, 3 Oct 2000, Kirk R. Wythers wrote:
| Does anyone have mailman and RH 7.0 working? In a fit of tech madness I
| upgraded my office box to 7.0. After which I tried to administer one of
| the lists I have running under mailman I get the, "Not Found...
| requested url was not found on this server" message. Any ideas?
I just got it working last night (RH70 and MM2.0B6). Man, what a struggle
that was. RH moved some things around which broke my sendmail config and
stuff. Lack of db.h (now in the db3-devel rpm) and some changes to smrsh
tripped me up. But all is well now.
I think in your case your httpd config might have been overwritten. Check
| I've ready fixed a pop3 problem (seems the folks at red hat made some
| changes in the /etc dir and added a xinetd.d file that needed
| attention). I'm figuring that this is something similar. Apache checks
| out so that's not the problem.
Yes, that whole xinetd things caught me off guard, but it works.
Joe Morris http://www.ibiblio.org/morris
Web Systems Manager, ATN http://help.unc.edu
UNC-Chapel Hill http://www.unc.edu
More information about the Mailman-Users