[Mailman-Users] Can users create mailing lists on their own?

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Tue Oct 3 20:31:56 CEST 2000

At 11:28 AM -0700 10/3/00, Roger B.A. Klorese wrote:
>On Tue, 3 Oct 2000, Chuq Von Rospach wrote:
>>  Imagine automating all of that, and having a user create the lists
>>  root and postmaster....
>
>Imagine working software, Chuq.  :)

I'm imagining it. I'm imagining how much work it'd take to do for all
of the MTAs out there. I'm imagining putting that time into more
important priorities, like making passwords optional. I'm
imagining....
--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.