[Mailman-Users] Archives

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Thu Oct 5 03:11:50 CEST 2000

If you ask me, turning "off" archiving doesn't actually do half of the
things that it should.  I've gone through and customized just about every
page and message that's associated with some of my lists (using the patch to
allow everything to be custom per-list), and I've customized most of the
defaults as well.  It's a pretty easy hack to go in and remove the pointer
from the webpage, assuming that you don't want that list archived.  Look in
the lists/<listname> directory for a page called (I think) listinfo.html and
edit that.  Later,
	Greg