[Mailman-Users] problem with web admin interface

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Thu Oct 5 05:04:36 CEST 2000

At 7:58 PM -0700 10/4/00, Dan Mick wrote:
>You can use bin/withlist and write some very-stupid Python code
>to do it.  I've done that.  If you use bin/config_list, it'll
>dump the variables of interest, so you can find their name, and
>then you can just set those with an assignment, or write some
>slightly-more-involved Python code to open and read a file.

Interesting. I want a tool like this at some point so I can tweak
things system wide easily (something mailman isn't particularly great
at yet. I'll have to play with this.... hadn't thought of this
approach.
--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.