[Mailman-Users] problem with web admin interface

Dan Mick Dan.Mick at west.sun.com
Thu Oct 5 05:14:42 CEST 2000

For example:

$ python -i bin/withlist scr
>>> m.msg_footer
'_______________________________________________\015\012For event info, list
>>> f=open("footer.txt", "w")
>>> f.write(m.msg_footer)
>>> f.close()
>>> ^D
Finalizing
$ cat footer.txt

Of course you could use m.msg_footer=f.read() as well.  If you
do try to modify m, you'll want to lock it.  Read the comments
at the beginning of bin/withlist if you want to play with this
(and even people who don't know Python and don't program
can conceivably get some use from this).

It's a power tool, but one that can be used by careful novices.