[Mailman-Users] Another odd question

cblist at cityb.net cblist at cityb.net
Fri Oct 6 05:37:10 CEST 2000

On Thu, Oct 05, 2000 at 05:20:24PM +0100, Silk wrote:
> If you go to

> page of mailman-formatted html.
>
> If you follow a list link, eg the 'updates' link, you will see
> http://www.gwydion.net/mailman/listinfo/updates/
> which is formatted to follow the visual feel of the whole rest of
> my site.

The only way I know of to edit that html is to click the link from
the main admin page ("Edit the HTML for the public list pages").

After choosing the appropriate page, you are presented with a big text box
in which sits the html... that you can copy and paste into a program more
congenial to editing html (like vi ;-> )

I'm sure that this html also exists in some db file somewhere in the
mailman hierarchy, but I haven't taken the time to find it...