[Mailman-Users] Manipulation Headers

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk
Fri Oct 6 12:34:59 CEST 2000

stefan at snobis.de said:
> At least i would like to add a "X-Mailing-List: liste at host" header for
> easier filtering without adding such ugly things like a subject kludge
> (i.e. "[liste]").

Also on your mail:-

I use the first of those for mailman list filtering.  List-id: would be
another good and now even RFC compliant one (I just prefer to have the
regexp I match on not have a non matched part in the middle since that
can cause the regexp engine to do lots more matching work, so a regexp
of /^X-beenthere: mailman-users@/ is better for me.

	Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk ]