[Mailman-Users] smtp-failures: connect requires exactly 1 argument; 2 given

Don Steiny steiny at infopoint.com
Mon Oct 9 22:10:54 CEST 2000

Hi,

	I have been going through the faqs and have not found my problem.
I am sorry if it is there and I did not see it.

	I am using Python-1.6 on Solaris 7 with sendmail 8.11.0

	I do not get any errors logged to syslog, and the admin pages come
up fine.  However, no mail is sent.   When I check in the log directory
there is a logfile called smtp-failures.   In the file I have the following
message:

Oct 9 12:50:25 2000 TrySMPTDelivery: To steiny at infopoint.com
Oct 9 12:50:25 2000 TrySMPTDelivery:    exceptions.TypeError / connect requires exactly 1 argument; 2 given (dequeued)

	Suggestions?

-Don
--
Don Steiny - InfoPoint, Inc. - www.infopoint.com
  125 Mission St #3 - Santa Cruz, CA 95060 - 831.471.1671 - fax: 831.471.1670