[Mailman-Users] troubles...

Tony Hagale tony at hagale.net
Tue Oct 10 22:23:21 CEST 2000

I'm having a strange problem, and I didn't see any references to anything
similar on the list, so I figured I'd subscribe up and ask away.

My online journal at http://journal.hagale.net sends out an email to my
mailman list every time I add a new entry.  The problem is, by some magic
of the PHP mail() function combined with mailman, all of the suffixes that
mailman throws on the end that SHOULD look like this:

end up looking like this:

It's all on the same line, and it's quite disgusting.  Is there an STMP
header issue going on here that's confusing mailman? Has anyone seen this
type of thing before?

Thanks much,
Tony Hagale

--