[Mailman-Users] Will installing Mailman invalidate my RAQ3 warranty?

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Wed Oct 11 09:28:55 CEST 2000

At 8:20 AM +0100 10/11/00, Paul Wilkinson wrote:

>I am a newbie .. have just got a  RAQ3 with 256Mb .. like the look of MailMan
>however I am concerned that if I run it I will invalidate my RAQ3 warranty.

Only your vendor can say for sure, but it kinda sounds like their
warranty is set up such that if you plug it in, you violate your
warranty. I'd go back to your vendor and ask how the machine can be
useful if you can't do anything with it, and see what they say.

Have you brought this up with your supplier's management? Is this
their real answer, or just a low-end person throwing a slop answer?
Because if things that simple violate a warranty (software installs?)
I wouldn't touch that box. What you do is up to you.

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

Be just, and fear not.