[Mailman-Users] mailman problem

Dave Krovich krovich at loki.pinpoint.com
Thu Oct 12 19:33:58 CEST 2000

	Ok, I've got a problem with mailman that I can't figure out.
I'm running Redhat 6.2 with Sendmail 8.11.1 and mailman 2.0 beta 6.

	I'm am able to create a new list, and I can access the web
interface by using http://www.mydomain.com/mailman/admin.

	The problem is when I try and post a message to the list, it
just seems to go into a black hole.  I checked /var/log/maillog, and
it looks like it's running the wrapper script fine.  I'm not getting
any of complaints about the wrong gid, or a smrsh problem.

	Here is an entry from /var/log/maillog:

Oct 11 17:16:13 loki
sendmail[20811]: e9BLGD720809: to="|/usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper post
test", ctladdr=<test at mydomain.com> (8/0), delay=00:00:00, xdelay=00:00:00,
mailer=prog, pri=30043, dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent

	Is there any want to run the wrapper script in some sort
of debug mode so I can get more of an idea about whats happening?  Or
does anyone have tips on what my problem might be?